Research can be time consuming and difficult. Leave it to a professional.
I love spreadsheets. There, I said it.
I love lists, and family trees, and piles of papers, and stacks of sites, and I love combing through them trying to find the story. Because everything has a story.
Good research is simply finding the story in the noise.
Writing a speech and need to check your facts?
Developing your annual report or budget commentary?
I can help you fill in the gaps, big or small.
- lists of names, businesses, titles and emails
- lists of upcoming books, events, conferences, seminars, etc
- finding potential interviewees for an article
- researching job descriptions, policies, insurance and other professional/legal items
- researching things to do, opening times, and other itinerary-related items
- fact checking, or reverse-searching sources.
Leave that fiddly stuff to me.